- 3 tablespoon chili pepper paste
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon coarsely grounded walnuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Organic Pomegranate Essence
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cumin
4 – 6
First, take a small pot of olive oil and roast the pepper and tomato paste until the raw smell of if goes.
Then take the pastes off the hob and leave it to cool. Add garlic, walnuts, Organic Pomegranate Essence and all the spices, mix it nicely, fill in a jar and leave it a in the fridge for 3 days. Then after 3 days you can enjoy!